Click HERE for the Cut Sheet PDF.
We recommend the 10 Pack 2-Bolt for installation on top of Rubber Soft Play surfaces for the following reasons.
Click HERE for the PDF of this Cut Sheet.
1. Pour your concrete slab/mound.
2. Drill and set all the concrete anchors. Use the actual climbing hold as your spacer. Every hold in this set has the same bolt dimensions, so you can use one grip to do that. We recommend a spacing of 18" apart in a staggered pattern.
3. Now slide the bolt through a metal sleeve (measures 1/2" OD steel tubing .035 - .040 wall thickness, ID 13/32"/.40625), and hand thread the bolt into the anchor.
4. Spray everything with a mold release that will discourage the rubber from adhering to the metal.
5. Now install your Soft Play rubber surface.
6. Once Soft Play is cured, remove the bolt AND metal sleeve.
7. Now take the bolt and pass it through the climbing hold and hand thread it into each anchor.
8. Tighten down the bolts for the final.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT LENGTH OF BOLT FOR THIS PRODUCT TO INSTALL THROUGH SOFT PLAY RUBBER
The hold needs 1-1/4" of the bolt to meet the back of the hold, plus the thickness of your Soft Play Rubber, plus 1-1/2" embedment depth for the concrete hollow set anchor.