- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Shaft Length = 6in, Handle Width = 6in
- Made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat-treated, quenched, and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust-resistant finish
- The T Bar Wrench has a longer shaft to provide extra reach and leverage, while the smooth vinyl handle is comfortable and slip-resistant.
- They stack nicely and can be organized in a pouch for compact storage, even in your toolbox
- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65, and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation
EKLIND TOOL COMPANY is America's leading manufacturer of high-quality, industrial-grade hex keys, made with pride in the U.S.A. since 1950. The EKLIND 5/16 Inch Cushion Grip Hex T-Handle allen wrench meets the most stringent requirements of professional mechanics, tradespeople, do-it-yourselfers, and hobbyists.