Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves.
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to a better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- the hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
|Major axis strength||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|Gate opening||20 mm|