As seen on American Ninja Warrior's Ultimate Cliff Hanger. When the huge lache is the move, going to this positive version is the appropriate rail. It offers the maximum grab in a climbing rail.
- Redesigned in 2021 with a new bolt pattern and contours for maximum comfort.
- Beginner version of the obstacle Vertical Limit
- Bolt-on version - This hold requires a specific bolt pattern to be drilled for installation. This version is NOT intended for a climbing wall t-nut pattern. For a climbing wall use either the Obstacle Course Rail (Roof) or the Obstacle Course Rail (Jug) Screw-on.
- 16" wide x 2 1/2" tall x 2" inches out from the wall
- Rounded incut on both sides for fingers and thumbs to lip under for maximum pinch control