These letter-shaped climbing holds are lowercase versions of the alphabet. This model attaches with wood or concrete screws.
The grip that the letters offer changes from letter to letter. The hold the children grab is the very top of the letter. For example, the letter "w" will have three little holds at the top, and the letter "i" will have one small hold.
- SCREW-ON: These holds attach with wood screws.
- Follow this link for the Medium Bolt-On version.
- SIZE: Average holds measures 4" wide x 3-1/2" tall x 1-1/2" standing off the wall.
- Use them as little handholds.
- Use them as tennis shoe-friendly footholds.
- TEXTURE: The texture offers a grip that is skin-friendly and feels like natural rock.
- Check out our XL Alphabet Holds.