- QUANTITY: Set of 2
- DEPTH: 2 finger pads deep and incut at a degree.
- SIZE: 3-3/8 " wide x 5-1/4" tall x 2-3/4" standing off the wall.
- COMPARING MONO POCKETS:
- Mono Pocket #1 - The easiest of the mono pockets. 2-1/2 finger pads deep on a 45-degree incut angle.
- Mono Pocket #2 - 2 finger pads deep at a 45-degree incut angle.
- Mono Pocket #3 - The hardest of the mono pockets. 1 finger pad deep on a 45-degree incut angle.
- TEXTURE: Yaniro holds are molded from clay hand-shaped by the legendary Tony Yaniro.