INTRODUCTORY PRICE AVAILABLE UNTIL 12/31/19
When it's time to "Go big" with your grip training regimen, this is the product for you. The Ninja Board is a collaboration between the First American Ninja Warrior Geoff Britten and Atomik. Our goal was to offer as many grips as possible that ninjas encounter on courses.
The Ninja Board has:
- Vertical Limit (1cm and 2cm)
- Cliffhanger (1", 1.5", 2")
- Pegboard (8 locations that use Atomik's 1-1/4" pegs)
- Pull-ups (2 t-nut locations so you can change the hold)
- Eyebolts (2 locations to use HANGING PRODUCTS)
- Slopers (Beginner 105 degrees, Expert 115 degrees)
The Ninja Board comes with:
- The above-specified grips that are part of the molding process.
- A pair of slings and quick-links that you girth-hitch the eye bolts.
- Two 4" balls to bolt to the upper left and right of the board.
- A 5/16 L-Bar wrench for the 4" balls.
- 4" TORX screws to attach the board to your structure.
- TORX bit
- Two wood pegs that measure 1-1/4" x 7"
Extras that you will need to purchase separately:
The Ninja Board measures:
- 29" wide x 15" tall x 3" off the wall
- The board requires an area of 29" wide x 12-1/2" tall to mount.
- The protruding Vertical Limit section at the bottom of the board MUST overhang. The Vertical Limit section, found on the lower part of the board, allows the user to face the opposite direction (outwards)so that they can engage their thumbs onto the back of the board.