TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of years of research, development, and testing. Our auto belay is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. TRUBLUE Auto Belays are engineered to meet the strictest safety standards, including extensive testing by one of the leading certification bodies in the world, TÜV/SÜD Product Service GmbH.
The TRUBLUE is available in two webbing lengths:
- 41 ft (12.5 m)
- 65 ft (20 m)
- Smooth descent: The self-regulating braking system has minimal variation in descent rate across the user weight range.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts: Non-contacting magnetic technology.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership.
- Available with four webbing connection types to fit your facility's needs.
- Meets international safety standards: TRUBLUE is designed for climbers and engineered for safety. We engineered TRUBLUE to meet international safety standards for fall arrest devices.
- Extensive safety testing: For over four years, the TRUBLUE auto belay has undergone extensive safety testing by an ISO 17025 accredited company specializing in product testing.
MINIMAL MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS AND COSTS
• The webbing-based system will not damage walls and feels natural
• Reduced webbing wear with unique delivery nozzle and field-
replaceable webbing kit
• Lower maintenance and servicing costs
• To ensure compliance with safety standards and maintain your warranty, TRUBLUE Auto Belays must undergo annual recertification.
TRUBLUE Auto Belays
Attn: Service Center
1835 38th Street
Boulder, CO 80301
The TRUBLUE Auto Belay systems should be shipped in the original box and packing.
The Universal Mount is a mounting device designed specifically for use as a climbing anchor.
See here for UNIVERSAL MOUNT MANUAL
Installation Instruction Video: