Video description of the True Blue Auto Belay
The TRUBLUE Modular climbing wall auto belays are compact, easy to install and move as needed. They can be used with any climbing wall.
The TRUBLUE climbing wall auto belay uses a self-regulating magnetic braking system and is engineered to meet the strictest safety standards of all auto belays.
Modular and compact, TRUBLUE auto belays are easy to install, move and maintain. Plus, TRUBLUE accommodates the widest range of climber weights of all auto belay systems. This makes it the ideal auto belay system for climbing walls used by both children and adults.
• Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts
• Smooth descent with minimal variation in descent rate of
a child and an adult.
• Simple to install and easy to move to accommodate a group
• Accommodates a wide range of climber weights from 22 – 330 lbs
(10 to 150 kg)
MINIMAL MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS AND COSTS
• The webbing-based system will not damage walls and feels natural
• Reduced webbing wear with unique delivery nozzle and field-
replaceable webbing kit
• Lower maintenance and servicing costs
• To ensure compliance with safety standards and maintain your warranty, TRUBLUE Auto Belays must undergo annual recertification.
TRUBLUE Auto Belays
Attn: Service Center
1835 38th Street
Boulder, CO 80301
The TRUBLUE Auto Belay systems should be shipped in the original box and packing.
The Universal Mount is a mounting device designed specifically for use as a climbing anchor.
See here for UNIVERSAL MOUNT MANUAL