When your wall is not in use, and you need to prevent access to meet ACCT Standards, a removable climbing hold is ideal. Once the base plate is attached initially to your wall, there are no tools required to remove and reinstall the holder assembly. For our walls, we remove the holds into a bucket and store them. When the wall needs to be used, bring out the bucket, and insert the hold assembly into the upper slot and slide it down into place.
- Plate dimensions 4-3/4" at the widest x 6-1/2" tall.
- One rock climbing hold and bracket assembly included.
- This product comes fully assembled and includes attachment screws.
- Insert into the slot and slide down to lock in place.
- Slide up and lift out of the slot for easy removal.
- Six different designs, which are all jugs.
- Large base plate to accommodate large holds and meet ASTM and CSA standards.