When you want to challenge yourself during climbing and ninja warrior training, this ceiling climbing wall is a great option!
Rock Climbing System Specifications:
- 20" tall x 54" wide x 1.5" thick
- 3/4" Furniture Grade Plywood (unfinished) mounted on 3/4" furring strips
- 16 Industrial Grade T-nuts installed
- Comes with 26 x 5" Torx screws for installing the panel.
- Rough-sanded finish to decrease spinning of holds
- ***You will need to drill your own 1/4" mounting holes, so the board is attached to at least two ceiling joists with a minimum of 10 screws per joist into a structural material such as a joist or a beam
- Panel only. Hanging products are not included.
- Locate the joists
- Center Panel on at least two ceiling joists
- Drill a minimum of 10 x 3/16" pilot holes on the panel
- Attach the panel to the ceiling with at a minimum of 3" embedment into structural material. That means 1-1/2" (panel thickness) + 1/2" (drywall) + 3" (embedment) = 5" screw. We will send 26 x 5" Torx head screws.