When you want to use your ceiling for climbing and ninja terrain.
See specifications below:
- 2' tall x 2' wide x 1.5" thick
- 3/4" Furniture Grade Plywood (unfinished) mounted on 3/4" furring strips
- 9 Industrial grade t-nuts installed
- Comes with 10-5" Torx screws for installing the panel.
- Rough-sanded finish to decrease spinning of holds
- ***You will need to drill your own 1/4" mounting holes so the board is attached to at least two ceiling joists with a minimum of 5 screws per joist into a structural material such as a joist or a beam
- Hanging products are not included
- Locate the joists
- Center Panel on at least 2 ceiling joists
- Drill a minimum of 5 x 3/16" pilot holes per joist
- Attach panel to the ceiling with at a minimum of 3" embedment into structural material. That means 1-1/2" (panel thickness) + 1/2" (drywall) + 3" (embedment) = 5" screw. We will send 10-5" Torx head screws.