This is a METRIC 10mm t-nut which is rarely used in the North American market. Some Moon Boards use metric t-nuts.
There are other similar models on the market; however, we have this model custom-made for us. We wanted a 1/32" thicker barrel wall and three attachment screws. The Industrial T-nut is approximately 40% stronger than our standard Round Base T-nut.
- 10mm METRIC zinc round T-nuts
- 22% stronger than traditional T-nuts. 1824 pounds of force are required to pull the T-nut through a 3/4" ACX plywood panel.
- The base measures 1-3/8", which is considerably larger than the industry standard.
- The barrel height measures 9/16".
- Attaches using #8 x 5/8" flat head screws which are included
- 1/32" thicker barrel wall when compared to the standard version.
- Great for roofs and areas of your wall where high leverage products are being used, such as our famous Ninja Warrior Products.
- Install by drilling a 1/2" hole from the front of the panel through to the back, then attach it to the backside of your panel using the included screws.
Click here to read about ZINC VERSUS STAINLESS STEEL.
Click here for T-NUT LAYOUTS.