Compared to sport climbing gym holds with a durometer hardness of approximately 70D, our Dry Tooling Metal Resin tests at an extremely hard 90D! This produces a hard resin that even the sharpest picks skate on the surface.
This set offers 3/4" to 7/8" deep dishes designed to direct your tool to the bottom best part of the hold. You can rotate the hold away from this design feature. The dishes are curved, similar to the shape of a ball, and these concave indentations range from a 1/4" impression to a 7/8" impression. The indentations are also at different depths, giving you even more variety within the set.
- WALL ANGLE: Useful on vertical, low-angled, and volumes.
- SIZE: The smallest hold measures 3-1/2" wide x 5" tall x 1-3/8" off the wall.
- SIZE: The largest hold measures 4-3/4" wide x 6-1/8" tall x 1-5/8" off the wall.
- DURABILITY: Metal resin that feels like glass with your picks.
- DISCLAIMER: Use Drytooling resin holds only with your picks, not your crampons. This product does wear.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Please be aware that it is unacceptable to drytool at your local crag. Drytooling damages natural rock. You should drytool only in places where the local community has dedicated the area and never on established rock climbing routes.
- DRY TOOLING ETHICS: What You Should Know before heading out.