The Metal Peg Board Receiver is designed to solve the expansion and contraction of wood boards located outdoors. You'll find that even though you originally drilled your holes correctly for your pegboard, the wood expands, making the hole smaller to the point where your peg will not insert anymore.
Note: Atomik 1-1/4" Oak Peg Board Pegs are required for this product.
Note: This product is meant to be inserted INSIDE a 1-1/2" thick board such as a 2 x 8 or 2 x 10. Do not install with the shaft protruding from the board.
- Drill Bit and Wood Pegs are NOT included but are available for purchase at these links:
- To be installed on a 2-by. (2 x 6, 2 x 8, 2 x 10)
- Solves the issue of expanding wood.
- Attached with three #12 x 1-1/2" screws.
- Interior Dimension: 1-5/16"
- Hole Size to Drill: 1-5/8"
- Other Dimensions: See thumbnail images.
- Zinc Plated