This item is currently a Special Order item taking 7 to 10 business days to ship. We are manually tooling these aluminum versions on our machines while we wait for our zinc plated stock. We expect our stock to arrive in late 2021. The price of our mass-produced items will be in the range of $12 each.
The Metal Peg Board Receiver is designed to solve the expansion and contraction of wood boards located outdoors. You'll find that even though you originally drilled your holes correctly for your pegboard, the wood expands, making the hole smaller to the point where you peg will not insert anymore.
Note: Atomik 1-1/4" Oak Peg Board Pegs are required for this product.
Note: This product is meant to be inserted INSIDE a 1-1/2" thick board such as a 2 x 8 or 2 x 10. Do not install with the shaft protruding from the board.
- Drill Bit and Wood Pegs NOT included.
- To be installed on a 2 by. (2 x 6, 2 x 8, 2 x 10)
- Solves the issue of expanding wood.
- Attaches with three #12 x 1-1/2" screws.
- Interior Dimension: 1-5/16"
- Hole Size to Drill: 1-5/8"
- Other Dimensions: See thumbnail images.