As of August 7th, 2020, the 5-star reviews posted are of Version 1.0. I expect if 6 stars were a thing, that is where 2.0 is headed.
The hold now has a spinner screw, the threader part of the grip is 25% bigger, the seamline is tighter, and we added more material at the leverage point for added strength! It will not break as we have used our most modern technologies to design it.
We are selling this new version at the original 1.0 price. So bigger, better, and cheaper. With over 25,000 units sold, the proof is in the pudding!
Why are we doing this? I see this hold as a part of my legacy. Getting climbers down from the modern high bouldering walls has always been a goal. Investing in this design is my way of giving back to ensure the very best is available to you at the lowest price. I want to think I contributed to our industry.
As a kid's hold, there is no other type of hold that can beat a ring. The design offers the most positive handlebar-like grip to provide security and stability to the climber.
- Measures 5-1/4" tall x 5-1/4" wide x 2-1/2" off the wall.
- The ring portion measures 1-1/4" outside diameter.
- Use it as a downclimb hold from tall bouldering walls as well as an everyday cost-effective jug on any angle of a wall, including roof sections.
- You can expect to fit a child's whole hand around the bar of this climbing wall grip.
- For an adult-sized hand, there are 3 to 3-1/2 knuckles wide of room.
- Texture: Atomik 1.0