- WALL ANGLE: Useful on vertical walls to 35-degree overhanging walls.
- SIZE: The average hold measures 5" long x 3 1/4" wide x 1 3/4" standing off the wall.
- DURABILITY: A custom mix of fine-grain crushed stone and polyurethane resin to resemble the hardness of natural limestone rock. The result is a "hard" resin surface that tolerates the sharpness of ice-climbing axes.
- DISCLAIMER: Use Drytooling resin holds only with your picks, not your crampons. This product does wear.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Please be aware that it is unacceptable to drytool at your local crag. Drytooling damages natural rock. You should drytool only in places where the local community has dedicated the area and never on established rock climbing routes.
- DRY TOOLING ETHICS: What You Should Know before heading out.
This set offers a backplated hold (saves your wall) with dimples, micro-incut edges, and noses. A beginner can use them on vertical walls, but after that, the hook placements on these holds are in the intermediate to advanced level.