This hold is wide at 11 inches. That is a lot of room. Three hands wide would be accurate. As for the incut, the middle section follows the plane of the wall. That means that on a roof, the middle section will be horizontal to the ground. It feels in the range of V3 on a roof. Your fingers will land on the horizontal one and half finger pads deep. On a vertical wall, this is a V0 hold. Very easy to hold on. On a 45 degree wall, it feels about V1.
- Measures 11 inches wide x 6.5 inches tall x 3 inches off the wall.
- Great for beginners on vertical walls.
- It is slightly challenging for beginners on a 45-degree wall.
- Intermediate level hold in roof sections.
- Two spinner screws for added attachment strength.