This Omni-directional shape offers quite a few options. Since the shape has so many grip locations, these details make this climbing hold an excellent choice for limited space home walls.
- The top of the hold is a 10-degree rounded incut—V2 on vertical walls.
- The bottom of the hold is a 10-degree sloper—V3 on vertical walls.
- The bottom legs of the "A" are roomy two-finger pockets with no incut.
- The "X" that crosses the bolt hole is a pinch.
- The grip on top of the bolt hole is a deep 1" edge.
- SIZE: Measures 10" tall x 10" wide x 2-3/8" off the wall.
- Texture: The texture offers a grip that is skin-friendly and feels like natural rock.