THIS DEAL OF THE DAY Large Ring 1-1/4" (Down Climbing Hold) (Bolt-On) - EARTH TONE WHITE IS 25% OFF! NO COLOR REQUESTS, NOT RETURNABLE. OVERPOUR.
This listing is for the Large Ring Bolt-on. It fits an entire child's hand or three fingers/knuckles for an adult hand.
Here is a link to all of our other climbing hold rings.
Large Ring Screw-on (Same size as the Bolt-on version)
XL Ring Bolt-on (Ample space for an adult hand)
XL Ring Screw-on (Ample space for an adult hand)
The Large Ring is the smallest, most cost-effective ring we can make. Rings are the preferred design for climbing walls that need to supply the easiest hold possible to grab.
The price and design make this product the go-to choice of commercial gyms setting downclimb routes from the top of their tall bouldering walls. It is also the go-to choice for any other climbing wall that requires a low-cost hold that offers the most positive grip possible.
As a kid's hold, there is no other type of hold that can beat a ring. The design offers the most positive handlebar-like grip to provide security and stability to the climber. These traits make this hold an excellent choice for playgrounds, home walls, ninja courses, and commercial climbing gyms.
- SIZE: Measures 5-1/4" tall x 5-1/4" wide x 2-1/2" standing off the wall.
- SIZE: The ring portion where you grab measures 1-1/4" outside diameter.
- Use it as a downclimb hold from tall bouldering walls and an everyday cost-effective jug on any angle of a wall, including roof sections.
- You can expect to fit a child's whole hand around the bar of this climbing wall grip.
- For an adult-sized hand, there is room for three fingers/knuckles. Adults usually prefer the XL RING.
- Texture: The texture offers a grip that is skin-friendly and feels like natural rock.