THIS DEAL OF THE DAY 9 Intermediate Hangboard Holds BLUE IS 15% OFF! NO COLOR REQUESTS, NOT RETURNABLE. OVERPOUR.
The Atomik Intermediate Hangboard climbing hold set is a great at-home training tool for building finger and forearm strength. Every hold focuses on training. This set, when installed on the vertical plane over a doorway, will yield V3/4 feeling grips.
This set includes nine climbing holds for the intermediate to advanced climber. You will need your board to attach these. Doorways are the usual location to set up your station.
- 1 Large Dome Sloper that measure 5-7/8" wide x 5-7/8" tall x 3" standing off the wall.
- 2 Medium Dome Slopers that measure 4-3/8" wide x 4-3/8" tall x 2" standing off the wall.
- 2 Small Sloped Edges that measure 3" wide x 2-1/2" tall x 1-3/8" standing off the wall. These are more of a sloper edge than a crimp. It lends itself to open-handed training rather than crimping.
- 2 Medium Pinches that measure 2" wide x 5-7/8" tall x 2-1/4" standing off the wall. The tear-drop shape allows your grip to "lock-in" a little easier while still maintaining the intermediate level difficulty.
- 2 Small Rounders that measure 2-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 1-1/4" standing off the wall. The ergonomic curve to the crimped edge feels in the V4 range.
- *Board not included*
- V4 range feeling holds.
- SIZE: See above.
- Texture: The texture offers a grip that is skin-friendly and feels like natural rock.