Monday, June 29th, 2020 Update. 8:36 pm MDT
- We will be CLOSED on Friday, July 3rd, 2020 to observe July 4th. I'll check voice mail and email periodically just in case timely responses are required by our customers.
- We are now shipping orders in five to seven business days or less from the business day after we see your order. Below is the breakdown of what you can expect. This does not apply to "Hardware Only" orders. We can ship those the same day usually.
Example Shipping Timeline
- You order Monday, we see it Tuesday. We ship it the next Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
- You order Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and we see it Monday. We ship Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday the next week.
- Need it fast? Choose UPS 2nd Day Air and your order goes on the next available table that day or the first table the next business day.
- Yes, the industry bought most of our t-nut stock. We immediately reordered when the pandemic hit but to keep prices low, we have to import them via Sea. So stainless will run out but we will have 250,000 more in August. We will be fully stocked on every t-nut by then. We won't run out of 4 prong zinc t-nuts. We still have access to hundreds of thousands. The Industrial Round Base T-nut is still in stock. There is some round base zinc left which is the standard for indoor home walls.
During the pandemic, we have had to close the site several times due to the excessive volume of orders. If we close, we will do so by removing the "add to cart" button. However, we have not had to close since May 27th, 2020. We added an extra shift a day and 40% more staff so orders go even faster than our pre-pandemic fast.
If we do close, the following will help you get ready for when we do open.
To prepare for your future purchase, you can use the Wishlist button (little heart icon where you would typically see the add to cart button) while navigating the website. The Wishlist button will add the items you want to your Wishlist. When we open, go to your wishlist, select the box to the left of the items to add that product to your cart, and then there is a red button below all the items which is labeled add to cart. Click add to cart. You can adjust quantities of products inside your shopping cart.
Here are the details on how you can help us ship as many orders into the climbing community as possible. They are in order from fastest to slowest production times. This list is for those that care more about speed than exact colors.
- T-nut Only Orders. All hardware, including your favorite t-nuts, are in stock. It is best to order bolts and t-nuts with your holds; however, we recommend buying your t-nuts separately if five days faster helps you. We can ship t-nuts the same day that you order them if you place your order before noon MST.
- Order solid-colored sets. For example, 12 Steep Wall Crimps in blue. This is the fastest way for us to produce.
- Order Assorted Bright Tones #1. This is our most common color request. So, we regularly pour them. They are red, blue, green, orange, and yellow.
- Order Assorted Earth Tones #1. This is the most common color request for earth tones. This color option is not ordered as often as Bright Tone #1, which means we don’t pour them as regularly.
- Custom Color Combinations, Fluorescent, Assorted Bright #2, Assorted Earth #2. These are low volume colors, which means that we must designate specific times and allocate space to accommodate them. If you want them, no problem. Just know that when we plan our days of production, these orders get produced over the weekend.
Lastly, I want to thank you for your business. I have always run Atomik to offer cost-effective products with the fastest turn-around time. We accomplish this by manufacturing our brand. During the pandemic, I have committed to shutting off all selling channels, except our website. I believe this decision will best serve our climbing community.
I wish you all the best in health.