The incut on these jugs have two planes that change angles. So when you are grabbing on to them with two hands, each hand is on a different perspective, much like having your hands on a steering wheel at the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock positions. The incut is on about a 45 degree, so when setting on anything steeper than a 45-degree wall, they become slopers and side-pulls.
- Smallest hold: 5" wide x 4" tall x 2" off the wall
- Largest hold: 8" wide x 7" tall x 3" off the wall
- great for beginners on vertical as jugs and side pulls
- Unforgiving as undercllngs :)
- room to match hands on even the smallest one
- Atomik 2.0 Texture (Smooth)