The set offers open-handed steep wall slopers except for the hold that looks like a bird bath. That hold you can engage your thumb on. These should be considered moderately challenging on a vertical wall for children. On a 45 degree wall expect V4 feelng holds.
- not incut so expect a slopey/cobble-like feel
- appropriate for kids on vertical to low angle
- cool for "big kids" in steep terrain.
- very large holds that offer room for two hands on every hold
- average size is about 6" wide x 6" tall x 3" sticking out from the wall