I like this set for how simple and clean the incuts are. All have a flat plane on the incut. The incut angles back to the wall on about a 45-degree angle which makes them excellent in vertical to semi-steep terrain. In steep terrain, they turn into thin slopers. Thin meaning that when you attempt to thumb-scum, they are harder to hold on to. Open-handing these beauties is the way I go.
- Largest hold: 8-1/2" wide x 4-1/2" tall x 2-1/2" off the wall
- Smallest hold: 4-1/2" wide x 4" tall x 2" off the wall
- great for beginners on vertical as jugs and side pulls
- unforgiving as undercllngs :)
- room to match hands on even the smallest one
- Atomik 2.0 Texture (Smooth)