The dinosaurs in this five pack are enormous. The climbing holds range from 8" to 13" wide. Those dimensions offer plenty of space for two hands. What is great about this set is that the anatomy of the dinosaurs is where the holds are. As an example, the T-Rex has a grip on its head and its spine.
This set will challenge your children. Though all the holds offer a positive grip, each dinosaur provides just enough of a challenge.
- T-Rex: This dinosaur hold features a jug on its head and an incut rail along its spine and tail.
- SIZE: 13" wide x 6-1/2" tall x 3" standing off the wall.
- Triceratops: There is a jug on its back, and if rotated, you can grab an edge on its armored head.
- SIZE: 9-1/2" wide x 5" tall x 2-1/2" standing off the wall.
- Pterodactyl: This dino has a jug on its head.
- SIZE: 8-1/2" wide x 6-1/2" tall x 2-7/8" standing off the wall.
- Stegosaurus: You can grab its head or on the bony plates.
- SIZE: 11-3/4" wide x 5-1/2" tall x 3-1/4" standing off the wall.
- Brontosaurus: Pinch its neck, grab the head, back, and even the tail!
- SIZE: 8-1/2" wide x 6-1/4" tall x 3-1/4" standing off the wall.