NOTE! The listing shows the original 12 holds. This set for sale is 5 (Five) holds from that 12. We've chosen the widest/straightest versions from this set.
Double incut design so they give back a lot of hold in steep terrain. Expect 5.11 / easy 12 when using these on long steep routes. In roof sections, these would be considered fingertip buckets.
Keep in mind that these will feel uncomfortable on less steep walls due to how incut they are. We often grab them open-handed with 3 fingers for maximum comfort.
- Set of 5 (Photo will be updated soon)
- Only available in solid colors.
- Average hold measures 3-3/4" wide x 3-1/2" tall x 1-3/4" off the wall.
- The double incut means they stay as a jug even as the wall gets steeper.
- V3 feeling on a 45-degree wall.
- Texture: Atomik 1.0