The "split" term is describing how the ledge part of the hold changes angles. It makes so that when you rotate the hold, you can force the climber to the "split" section you want to force the climber on to. The ledge angles are all neutral to barely slopey so expect them to be very difficult to climb on in steep terrain.
- on vertical expect V1 ( fun to challenge beginners!)
- on a 45 degree angle expect V8+
- the smallest hold measures 12" x 8' x 3-1/4" off the wall
- the largest hold measures 17" x 8" x 4"
- Atomik 2.0 Texture (Smooth)