These 10 Sweet Steep Wall Feet come from the 21 Pack. All are positive footholds on low angled terrain and technical in steep terrain. What you are standing on is a crease, so these are great for beginner to intermediate climber looking to challenge their footwork. The holds can also be used as micro crimps in low-angle terrain and would be elite-level holds in steep terrain.
- Average hold measures 1-3/4" wide x 2-1/4" long x 3/4" off the wall
- As footholds, V3 on vertical walls
- As footholds, V5+ in steep terrain
- As handholds, V4/5 on vertical
- As handholds, V9 really hard on a 45-degree wall.
- Texture: Atomik 1.0